Several people had to be evacuated from their apartments in the Medical Center Saturday night when what officials think was potentially dangerous carbon monoxide filled several units that the apartment complex.
When firefighters arrived at the Sage Crossing Apartments on Pin Oak and Oakdale, at least two people had already passed out, and others were complaining of 'flu like symptoms.'
A total of six people had to be hospitalized, one was in serious condition.
Others were treated at the scene.
Firefighters traced the apparent CO gas to several natural gas fired water heaters.